Codral Relief 6 Signs Cold & Flu Capsules relieve headaches, fever, body aches & pain, blocked & runny nose, sore throat and chesty cough. This product contains 16 capsules. Use this Codral product for:
- body aches & pain.
- sore throat.
- blocked & runny nose.
- chesty cough.
CODRAL has a wide range of cold or flu tablets, capsules, hot drinks & liquids, and sore throat lozenges!
Who can use this Codral product
- Children 12 years and over
Once every 4-6 hours as necessary
Maximum in a day
8 capsules in 24 hours
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
When to stop
This medicine should not be used for longer than a few days in adults, or 48 hours in children except on medical advice.
Do not use
- for children under 12 years
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
- if you have taken paracetamol
- if you are taking antidepressants
- if carton seal is broken or missing or if capsule foil is broken
Ask your doctor before use if you
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser
- are pregnant or breastfeeding
- have high blood pressure
- have heart problems
If symptoms persist, worsen, or if new symptoms appear, see your doctor. Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin rash or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Do not use if perforated section is broken or missing or if tablet foil is broken.