Otrivin Plus Nasal Spray acts fast to clear blocked noses and stop runny noses.
Use Otrivin Plus for:
Fast, temporary relief of a blocked and runny nose caused by colds, hay fever or other allergic rhinitis.
See pack insert for further information. Adults 18 years and over: 1 spray per nostril.
- Use up to 3 times daily, as necessary.
- Do not use more often than every 6 hours.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Brief stinging sensation or sneezing may occur.
- Excessive use may damage the lining of the nose.
- If irritation occurs, or you have signs of allergy, discontinue use.
Do not use:
- If you are under 18 years.
- If you are allergic to xylometazoline, ipratropium, atropine or similar substances.
- After recent operations through the nose or mouth (including removal of the pituitary gland).
- If you have glaucoma or very dry nose (inflammatory nasal dryness, rhinitis sicca).
ASk your doctor before use:
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to become pregnant.
- If you have any other medical conditions.
- If you are taking other medicines.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use for more than 3 days unless advised by a pharmacist or doctor.
- If congestion persists for more than 3 days, see your doctor or pharmacist.
- Each pack should be used by only one person for reasons of hygiene.
- Do not use in or around the eyes.
Do not use if carton pack seals imprinted with GSK logo are missing or broken.
Xylometazoline Hydrochloride 0.5 mg/mL, Ipratropium Bromide 0.6 mg/mL